Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 WEEEEKS!

So I received my flight itinerary last night! I guess it doesn't get more official then that, well until I'm actually boarding the plane. This is so crazy! I leave in 2 weeks and feel like there is so much still I need to do before I leave, so many people to see and things to buy.

AGHHHH 2 weeks is just not enough time ha ha, but I guess I've known for over a month that I'm leaving. I think I just put it off as long as possible because I think I've been waiting for something to happen and it not to work out, but truly my Faith in God that this was going to work out in his time paid off. Now my ticket has been bought and it's as real as it gets. I am overwhelmed with so many different emotions but I'm ready!

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who Love God and are called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. 12 days and counting....

    get to it hon...your stuff is not gonna pack itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just said good night to you for the last time for the next 15 months...knowing you are under the same roof....I cant belive in less than 11 hours you will on a plane headed for a new adventure....in KOREA!

    I am proud of the decision you have made to pursue this next chapter in your life, I am not going to lie to you.....I am going to miss you A LOT!! I want you know I am here for you anything of day or night...all you have to do s call my name<<>>>

    ReplyDelete